Thursday, October 15, 2009

SLR this week-end & Halloween 5K

Please join Robin for SLR this Saturday morning 6:30AM in front of the American Club.

We will head to Basundhara and over the bamboo bridge. Last week-end it was really muddy, so don't wear your good shoes. I will run out to the BIG bridge (7 miles) and back. Pace will be slow.

Please join us!

We will be gone 24 October so SLR is on your own! We will back for SLR on Halloween 31 October.

There WILL be a Halloween 5K on Friday October 3oth at 3PM with start and finish at Re-Fit on Road 63. Stay tuned for more details.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does anyone plan/want to do a SLR tomorrow? Give me a call, 01720982935.
-Emily

San said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
San said...

Dear Emily,

I would like to join the group if possible.
I was posted in Fiji and now since 15/10 I am in Dhaka, working at the European Delegation.

Who should I contact to have all the informations?
I've been running the NYC marathon last year and been cycling in Fiji ... Now awaiting my container to have my new road bike ;o)

Thank you ,

Sandra